Bob is one of the bionic soldiers. It is currently unknown what his number is in the army. His abilities are super strength and levitation. He is a student at the Bionic Academy, and his mentor is Adam. Along with Spin and Sebastian he was one of the Bionic Army members who escaped Donald Davenport's naming scheme for the bionic army. Unlike the other two, who got to pick their own names, Adam chose his name.
Adam took him under his wing after Bob displayed super strength and levitation. Adam also likes to use him as a levitating surfboard, but Bob doesn't seem to mind. He has a crush on Bree and every time he sees her, he tries to impress her or use pickup lines. He's known to take things too literally.
He is portrayed by Brandon Salgado-Telis.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Super Strength: Bob has the ability to lift heavy objects that a normal human could not. This ability can be seen while Bob is lifting what looks like a very heavy weight. Compared to Adam however, he's light-weight.
Levitation: This ability can be seen when Adam uses him a levitating surfboard.He can levitate up, but has trouble levitating down due to his acrophobia. His levitation doesn't work if he's stuck in quicksand.
Season 3 Edit
- First Day of Bionic Academy
- Adam Steps Up
- Unauthorized Mission
Season 4 Edit
- Bionic Rebellion
- Left Behind
- Mission Mania
- Forbidden Hero
- According to Sebastian, he's color blind. (Adam Steps Up)
- His crush on Bree is similar to Zack's crush on Maddie in The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody.
- He screams like a girl.
- Bob has gotten in trouble many times.
- Bob is acrophobic, or in other words, fear of heights. (Adam Steps Up)
- According to Adam, he bells when he takes the corner while levitating. (First Day of Bionic Academy)
- He joins the rebellion, but, however, he switches back to Leo's side. (Bionic Rebellion)
- He likes Caitlin. (Forbidden Hero)
- He likes Tasha. (Forbidden Hero)